Monday, October 29, 2012

Why can't this be easy?


So I’m at a total loss. I am 13dpo and still have been getting negative pregnancy tests. I have done some research and some people don’t get a positive one until like 18 dpo so I guess it could still happen. AF should have been here today and all I have noticed was light cramping. However that can be a sign of pregnancy too. I have been moody emotional hormonal had the nose of a blood hound you name it and I have had it all other then morning sickness. I just have this feeling in my hear that I am pregnant and there for I am going to have my blood drawn tomorrow to find out what is really going on. I just don’t get it. Why can’t it be easy? I guess I will just have to wait and see. If this round doesn’t work out idk if I can take it much longer. Idk if this round was just a fluke or if maybe my body is going to try and work with me now. Well I guess I will just have to keep you up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment